• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tip Curtis still in business ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, was going to refer some to him who lives in Eastern TN, but wanted to be sure he was still in business

( Tip Curtis Frontier Shop (615) 654-4445 )

I talked to Tip at the Fall Shoot in Friendship In. He is still in business. He told me that he was way behind on smooth bores (19)I think was the number, But give him a call anyway he my have just what the Guys looking for in his shop in Cross Plains. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was at his shop a month ago, he had several guns in the works and a good bit built and for sale, I had to call several times before I caught him, but he has no set business hours any more he said and doesn't even open his store unless you call and tell him your coming, but he happy to be there and show you anything he has and answer any questions.

I talked to him just a couple of weeks ago and sent him a barrel to be built into a rifle. He said he'd meet me at Friendship in the spring and I could pick up the rifle then.

Back