• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD tiny tomahawks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had a sorta collection of tomahawks. These ended up, somehow, in that collection. As with other for sale postings, it is time to part with my accumulation of 'stuff'. Shown in pic with a quarter for size comparison are two little hawks. The larger of the two had a weeping heart piercing. It is an attractive and well made item. The smaller one was hand forged by a friend and is nice looking. I cannot state their usefulness as they were only used for display and conversational pieces. In the pic is a genuine, working, leg hold trap for mice. For the buyer of the hawks, I'll toss that in for nothing. Even if you don't buy, enjoy the pic. I have enjoyed owning these items.
tiny tomahawks.JPG

They might be good for trophy's for kids, How much? PM sent.

Thanks
Nit Wit

Last edited:
I had a sorta collection of tomahawks. These ended up, somehow, in that collection. As with other for sale postings, it is time to part with my accumulation of 'stuff'. Shown in pic with a quarter for size comparison are two little hawks. The larger of the two had a weeping heart piercing. It is an attractive and well made item. The smaller one was hand forged by a friend and is nice looking. I cannot state their usefulness as they were only used for display and conversational pieces. In the pic is a genuine, working, leg hold trap for mice. For the buyer of the hawks, I'll toss that in for nothing. Even if you don't buy, enjoy the pic. I have enjoyed owning these items.
View attachment 149736
Interested. Price?

Hard to buy something that doesn't have a price tag!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back