• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Time to say hello...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmystry

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello fire!
I'm a long experienced shooter but a fairly novice black powder shooter. I bought a rusty old Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal. capper from a gun store here in Southern Utah and it was my first black powder gun. I'm hooked!
I recently acquired an Austin and Halleck 50 cal. flinter that I have really enjoyed shooting. I've probably fired it 70 times so far without a failure to fire any time. Pretty encouraging!
Anyway...glad to be here!
Kmystry (Kevin)

Both rifles are good shooters. I own both of them and never had a problem with either rifle. Plenty of info. right here on this forum for them. Also there are very knowledgeable, experienced members here who are more than happy to address any questions or concerns that you may have or might come up. Respectfully, cowboys1062.

Back