• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Time out for me..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labrat

40 Cal
Reaction score
I decided to take a brake from carving for a few days to heal my wounds. Yes a few small cuts on the hands by mishandling these sharp gouges. No slips! Also carving on this curly maple takes a lot of hand strength and I'm feeling the pain now. A little R&R will do me well. My shop area and work bench are right next to my bed, where most of my work takes place. Because I had no space to store the Kibler rifle kit I decided to temporarily mount it on the wall and this will also keep the grand kids from messing with it. My kids also helped me build these supplies......

Attachments

• 4B28EA47-F25D-48E1-8A39-E736EAEB4386 (1).jpeg
    4B28EA47-F25D-48E1-8A39-E736EAEB4386 (1).jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 83
I know what you mean. I carve wood chains, balls in a cage, stuff like that and after 30 or 40 minutes my hands can really give me fits for the rest of the day. I just use knives and sandpaper in my projects. I don't do rifle stocks, and don't want to. Arthur itis is a b---h. I'm doing well if I can get away with it every other day.

Back