• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Thunderstorm turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool!

In AZ our tags are for a "BEARDED" Turkey vs a Tom, so I guess we have em here. Have not seen one yet. We have an any turkey in the fall and can shoot hens

okawbow said:
That was my second kill of a flying turkey. I don't recommend it, unless you have a clear, close shot at the head.

Sometimes, it's hard to hit them when they are on the ground! Last year, I honestly think a gobbler ducked when he saw the flash of the flintlock. That's my story, and I'm sticking too it. :redface:

Congratulations and good shooting on that bearded hen. Maybe pass shooting turkeys will become a thing..? :hmm:
Or, we could drop them from a helicopter... :wink:

I think the big tom I missed the other day ducked back at the flash when I shot too.

Back