• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thunderstick loonie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderbear

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi y'all.
I'm a 35 year old black powder enthusiast from the south of Norway. I've been working in a family business making windows and staircases for the past 15 years. I guess that makes me a carpenter/joiner? Married, two kids a few BP smokepoles and not enough time to use them :shake: I hope to learn some useful lessons trough this forum. My english it a bit rusty, please bear over with me (and pardon my french if any strong words might occur in any of my postings)

Welcome Thundebar! Come on outta the cold and warm your feets by the fire! Set a spell! :thumbsup:

Davy

Welcome aboard Thunderbear. I think you'll really enjoy this forum. Lot's of great people and tons of great info. Dig in!

Thunderbear,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
join us. Lots of great information here no matter
where your interest in the past might lie. Vist
often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back