• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Throwing knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

For sale: I just finished this one.
A Mountain Man Throwing knife. $100.00 + $25.00 s&h USD, shipped to you anywhere in the lower 48. Price is higher in Canada. My prices are always in USD$. Check PayPal for current exchange rate.

This knife is 11-15/16” long overall, the blade is 8-1/2 “ long by 2” wide by 3/1/6” thick. The entire knife is made from one piece of 1095 high carbon steel. It has a ground edge but it’s not razor sharp, it’s a thrower, NOT a cutter! Don’t get me wrong, it will cut you, it’s just NOT designed for that. You can sharpen it for cutting if that's what you want it for. The blade has a 2-1/2” long false edge on the top to aid in sticking, again NOT sharpened.

The handle is made of 3/16” thick bull hide leather. It’s the same leather that’s used for high end shoe soles. The handle scales are held on with 3 Copper rivets and burrs that have been peened over for a lifetime of hard use.

The sheath is made of 9/10 oz. tooling leather. It’s all hand stitched in an X pattern with artificial sinew. It has welts on both edges and 7 nickel spots in a cross pattern. It also has 2 more Copper rivets and burrs peened over to further strengthen it. There is a 2-3/4" by 7/16” belt or sash loop cut in. The belt loop will accommodate a 2 to 2-3/4” wide belt. The sheath is 9-1/4” in overall length by 4-3/16” wide at the widest point. It has been roughed up, aged, and waxed to look old and worn. It has my Two Feathers burned in signature on the rear. I added the 2 copper rivets to the sheath after I took the initial photos.

This knife is quite comfortable in my hand. The balance of this knife is excellent!

Whether you throw by the handle OR the blade, I believe that this knife will have you winning contests in no time at all? Of course, like anything else, practice is required!!

Look great in your next Hawk and Knife throwing contest with this Two Feathers custom made thrower. You'll fit right in at future Rendezvous or Mountain Man encampments!

This knife and sheath are completely hand made by me from 100% American sourced materials here in my shop in NE Pa. NO third world materials here. If you look for reviews on Two Feathers on the various BP websites you’ll find my quality and reputation are excellent!

I prefer PayPal, but will accept money orders or personal checks. Personal checks will add 2 weeks to the purchase time.

I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, or severe weather.

As always, Thanks for looking. You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (436).jpg
    thumbnail (436).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 184
  • thumbnail (437).jpg
    thumbnail (437).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 170
  • thumbnail (438).jpg
    thumbnail (438).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 166