• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Three for three.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Nate. You never disappoint when it comes to taking game. And that is one nice little gun. Carnivorous squirrels should NOT be underestimated; be prepared to administer a "butt stroke" if necessary. Here where I live there is a very (several, actually) dangerous critter I have yet to acquire the courage to hunt: the carnivorous snowshoe hare.

I saw how much damage they can do in Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

Congratulations, Nate. You never disappoint when it comes to taking game. And that is one nice little gun. Carnivorous squirrels should NOT be underestimated; be prepared to administer a "butt stroke" if necessary. Here where I live there is a very (several, actually) dangerous critter I have yet to acquire the courage to hunt: the carnivorous snowshoe hare.
Snowshoehoriblis.jpg
That's another use for snakeproof legging's, LOL!

Latest posts

Back