• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

thoughts from you guys?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I hunt the tree rat this time of year because of thick vegetation is go to the woods where they have a food source and sit down and shut up. It is just a smite early for storing their winter stash here, but I imagine in southern Missouri it close. The young'uns are there and as the weather turns cooler they will be feeling their oats. When the mast falls they get all bent out of shape caching and stealing from their buddies. If one is in the area, more are there and watching us stupid humans. I just know I have had nut shells thrown at me while sitting in the hickory timber.🙂

Back