• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thought I was lost......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Man! What a journey I’ve been on!

I have been able too log in since back in late Oct.!

Now I know what Ol’Danl’ meant by being a bit confused for a day or two.

I’ve got some catching up too do.

Thanks Grampa, I felt like a ball in high weeds there for awhile!

Angie, if you pulled the trigger for me , Thanks!

It’s great too be back.

No need to stop now .... I’ve got a purty’ thick hide. LOL

If you skip your way do to the Hunting Forum , I’ll fill you in on my “Dream Season” .

It’ll take a little while to spill all the beans so, get a fresh cup and throw another log on the fire while your at it and I’ll start my yarn in the hunting section.

Glad too be back ! Thanks

Thanks Cowboy!
Unfortunately about the only sense this ol' Boy gonna' make is Non~ Sense....lol

Tell J~ro, the Smo said Hello!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays too ya' both.

Smo....yer not alone in this trip to the new and improved forum. I played heck trying to get in and actually had to re-join! Once here Ms Angie mothered me along and rescued my old self and here I am, new and old both. I certainly plan to become a supporting member asap, now we can join w/o pay-pal (another 15 yr old password thats gone forever). Angie has busted her ba.. er noggin helpin all us tech challenged old coots....ANOTHER SHOUT OUT FOR ANGIE!!!:thumb:

Thanks Cowboy!
Unfortunately about the only sense this ol' Boy gonna' make is Non~ Sense....lol

Tell J~ro, the Smo said Hello!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays too ya' both.
I’ll definitely let Jethro know you’re asking about him? I’ll be talking to him this evening.

Hope you’re doing well my friend?

Anyway, God Bless you and yours!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back