• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Thompson Center

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9toes

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have a Thompson Center 50 cal i built about 15 years ago. Today my son and i went hunting and afterwards unloaded the guns. (end of season here)While trying to unload the Thompson the hammer would not stay cocked. There is a piece broke that holds the hammer after cocking, could anyone tell me where i can find parts for this gun?

Contact Thompson Center, they have a lifetime warrenty. If you send them the lock with a note as to the problem they should fix it and send it back to you for no cost.

Thompson/Center Arms Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 5002
Rochester, NH 03866

Their shipping address for repairs is:

Thompson/Center Arms
Farmington Rd
Rochester, NH 03867

Or you can call them at: 603-332-2333, or fax them at: 603-332-5133

Are you sure that's not the Fanner-Fifty model? It's made that way so you don't have to hold the trigger down when you "fan" the hammer for that quick snap-shot.

Rat

Latest posts

Back