• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Thompson Center thimble sling studs......Hawken, Renegade, and Silver Elite wanted.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Mike
Uncle Mikes are out there, $20 range last I saw them. Likely back order item right now, though you should see them available early fall. Don’t know part number, you will have to search. Glad I stocked up with the TCs on close out sales a few years ago when they were well under $10. Have a few left, but not selling. Own too many TCs to part with any.
1595820869871.jpeg

Don’t have any swivels but, i can send ya a blued thimble/stud and a camo one off a Tree hawk that is blue under the camo and include a stud for the buttdtock for $25.00 plus whatever it takes to mail’em to you.

screws not included.

Hard to imagine TC's vast catalog is gone now....end of an era.

What about this one? Worth a shot?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004654554?pid=716317
Thanks for the suggestions......anyone else?
For $15. Everything you need, including screws, except the actual sling. And Midway usually has a deal on ‘free shipping’ for orders over $50. Pay attention or sign up for their emails. Then figure out what else you may need or want and place the order. For what it is worth, place items on your Midway wish list and they will email you when the item goes on sale.

Thanks for the advice! Trying to figure out what else I need from Midway.....to bad they don't carry Sabre Red pepper spray.

If you don't put official TC branded parts on your TC,the Lifetime warranty is voided. Oh wait,it already is!

Hi,

My father was collecting firearms and he has bought in April 1996 a Thompson Center .50 caliber Hawken Silver Elite muzzleloader that looks gorgeous. This rifle has been fired about ten times and it is basically new.

My father has died about 10 years ago and I inherited some firearms that were in his collection, including this T/C hawken silver elite.

I am not a hunter and I am thinking about the idea of selling it.

Bruno

Right forum, wrong thread. Just put out a "for sale" thread, start your own, but since the first message ever posted was about selling, that might look a bit odd to some others.

The Silver Elite is highly prized, you might want to try an online auction site, I like Gunbroker. I haven't seen one go for less than a grand there in something like 10 years.

I am sorry. I misread the title of your message. I believed that you were looking for a T/C hawken silver elite.

Thank you for your suggestion.

At this point, given the fact that I am not very familiar with this kind of gun and this model in particular, I am trying to understand what could be its approximate current market value, given the fact that it is still in very good condition.

Bruno

You really need to start a new thread in the Percussion Forum area of the forum asking about your Silver Elite.

Talking about things other than the thing the original poster wanted in this Classified Wanted thread isn't allowed.

Back