• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson Center Renegade - Limited Editions?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last week I was looking for stock for a Renegade, as I had recently acquired a 54 caliber barrel in excellent condition and it was crying to be made into a rifle. I wandered around eBay and elsewhere looking for one with little luck, somewhat the result of my wanting a mint one for next to nothing. Then as I drifted over to Gunbroker, I spied something of interest. Not exactly what I was looking for, but interesting. The pictures below were what caught my attention.

I saw it was missing a ramrod, but it looked great and the Tennessee Worlds Fair limited edition plate and edition number on the barrel were icing on the cake. I bought it for a little more than a nice stock with triggers. It came today and after taking it apart for inspection, and replacing a stuck sear spring; I can’t find any indication that it was anything but a safe queen. It didn’t come with the Tennessee gun rack, tomahawk, or knife that was apparently part of the limited edition set, but I’m still ecstatic.

Attachments

• C028014B-034E-4EFB-ACDE-CF4F023CE4A0.jpeg
    C028014B-034E-4EFB-ACDE-CF4F023CE4A0.jpeg
    593.9 KB · Views: 4
  • A15B6151-6DD5-47F8-98BA-1D5658B07CF8.jpeg
    A15B6151-6DD5-47F8-98BA-1D5658B07CF8.jpeg
    670.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3247E5A9-8212-457F-A98C-B71ADC5662EF.jpeg
    3247E5A9-8212-457F-A98C-B71ADC5662EF.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 0
Not really a 'Limited Edition' as it were but, one you don't see very often is the 58cal Renegade 'Big Boar'.

Back