• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Thompson Center Rear Trigger Spring and Screws

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I picked up a TC Renegade many years ago that I thought was a factory single trigger but it turned out that whoever had the gun before me took out the rear spring and trigger to make it into a single. I am in the process of redoing the renegade. Found a rear trigger on Ebay however have not been able to locate a spring and screws. Numrich parts are out of stock. Anyone have one laying around. If so start a conversation with me. Willing to pay $20. Thanks.

sqqy14, thanks for that post. I will try S&W and look at the Lyman triggers too.
Picture of the trigger I am trying to get spring for:

trigger 2.jpg

Picture with the spring on it.
trigger 1.jpg

Ok I called S&W and got TC customer support. They do not have it however the very nice lady gave me the name of the Gunworks and the part numbers. Called them and they have the spring and screw in stock. So I ordered two of each and was told they will be on their way today. Thanks for the reply. Zonie please delete my post and thanks..

Dave

I worked there when it was IBM Federal Systems Division (FSD). Got myself transferred to the Endicott IBM facility when I learned they were selling FSD to Loral and later Lockheed Martin. Retired after 42 years with IBM. Affectionately called I've Been Moved (5 times) and also Itty Bitty Minds.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back