• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Thompson center Percussion Hammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCrows

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Thompson Center Percussion Hammer for a Hawken,Renegade or others of the large lock type. New type is better but not picky if it is older or newer. PM if you have one to sell or post here.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

I was looking awhile back for renegade/hawken hammer. NONE so i made one..nothing fancy but it works.Hard part was the square hole and teenie file.I made it flat then bent it with heat to hit the nipple

pretty sure i have a spare in my whatsit drawer. will look in the am to be sure.
Hi deerstalkert,

I am also interested in an original T/C .50cal Hawken percussion lock to fit a 15/16" octagonal barrel set up if you have an extra after helping ThreeCrows.

Latest posts

Back