• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter Flintlock - 50 Caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below TC PA Hunter Flintlock for sale. It is a very nice rifle with only one little dimple in the stock (shown in the pictures). It is 50 caliber, with the 31" long (1-66" Twist) octagon to round TC barrel and "does not" have the QLA feature. The bore has no issues at all (picture attached also). It was refinished in a light brown rust type finish and looks very good. It is very accurate (and 100% reliable) with 60 grains of 3F Swiss or 65 grains of 3F Goex. I did change the TC frizzen out for a fitted Lyman frizzen and it sparks great. It is also easy on flints. The rear sight is the standard TC as is the front sight. The rifle has had the trigger smoothed, tuned and the lock has been gone through - everything works great.

I am asking $550 plus $30 to help some with the shipping. If you live out West, I have to add $15 to the shipping to cover the cost. I ship in a hard plastic rifle case through USPS Priority Mail. - fully insured.

I take USPS Money Orders as payment or you can pay by credit/debit card with the standard 3.5% fee I am charged. You will have to call me to use a card.

Please ask if you have any questions.

IMG_0320.jpeg
IMG_0321.jpeg
IMG_0322.jpeg
IMG_0323.jpeg
IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_0326.jpeg
IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_0328.jpeg
IMG_0329.jpeg

Last edited: