• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter 50 Caliber Percussion - Sold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter with a .50 caliber, 31" long (1-66" Twist) octagon to round barrel for sale. The rifle has had the trigger smoothed (2.75 lb. pull), tuned and the lock has been gone through - everything works great. The stock is factory wood and it has a good pattern. The stock and metal is in excellent shape and the bluing is good. The bore is great also. It is ready for matches or hunting. The rear sight is the Gun Works screw on Hawken. No extra holes have been drilled - it fits the factory holes and uses the factory screws

I am asking $500 (edited and dropped from $530) which includes USPS Priority shipping to normal areas. I have to add $15 shipping if you live out West. I take USPS Money Orders or can take a debit/credit card with the standard 3.5% fee. You will have to call me to use a card.

The only trade that would interest me is a flintlock version of this rifle or a (quality) small bore flintlock.

Please ask if you have any questions.

IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the last day of this listing. I will be carrying this rifle to a monthly club shoot and offering it for sale there. It will close in the morning. Thanks for looking.

I'm really surprised that this hasn't sold. These were always in pretty high demand in the past. It's a beauty for sure, hope you have good luck finding a home for it.

Thanks. I am sure it will sell at one of the shoots if not here. I actually have two of them (percussion) and one flintlock. I really like these rifles and I have found them to be very reliable and accurate. My only reason for selling these is I am a builder and need to get back to shooting my own rifles. I had just sold out of my builds (and my personal rifles) and I am about to finish a match rifle that I have been planning for a long time.

I just happen to be looking for a PA flint if you ever decide to sell.
I will probably know sometime soon. Just need to finish my match rifle and get it test fired and sighted in. I have the Alabama shoot coming up in a few weeks and need to make sure I have a flintlock for it. Once I am satisfied that I can let the PA Flint go, I will let you know first.

If you do not sell the PA hunter I have a few friends that are interested, just a little slow on pulling the trigger.

Hopefully it will sell tomorrow at our monthly club shoot. I am leaving it up here until the morning just in case someone on here decides they want it. After that, I will carry it (them) to the Alabama Territorial Match in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back