• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Thompson Center Patriot .45 Cal with custom loading stand and accessories

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is my patriot pistol with custom built loading stand and accessories. I bought this pistol on the forum and it works properly. I am just not a pistol shooter no matter how much I would like to be. At 79 years it needs to go.
IMG_4245.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG
IMG_4247.JPG
IMG_4248.JPG
IMG_4249.JPG
IMG_4250.JPG
This loading stand is built from Red Oak and the accessories are hand made. This stand is of my design that keeps the pressure on the brass trigger guard when loading rather than the wood stock. Please see the pictures for complete description. I will try to answer any questions. I am asking $425.00 for the complete package. The buyer will be expected to pay shipping charges to their location by USPS priority. Thank you for looking at my sale item. God bless!

Dang ....good price and appears to be first year of production.....but I already have four. It will go quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back