• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Thompson Center PA hunter flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a T/C PA hunter flintlock rifle (not carbine) to replace the one I gave to my son. Please advise price and condition if you have one to sell.

I bought that same rifle two years ago but Caplock unfired in original box for 300. Still have not fired it. You cant tell it apart from the White Mountain Carbine unless you read the barrel. Good luck with your search if I bump into one I will reach out!

I gotta say- the carbine flintlocks are cool

I do like the looong Half round/ half octogon barrel of the Rifle

todg, There is the rifle you are looking for just listed on Gunbroker by Bluehorse for 795 by now 895 and there is 1 bid so I dont know if you can still by now. From the pictures it looks very clean. Hope this helps!! Keep us posted!!

Great information fellas- appreciate- was looking at the REAL bullet 250gr also

Don’t mean to hijack the thread- figured it was a Related subject

Last edited:
Well that sucks you didn’t win but glad you found a rifle. I was in a bidding war on GB several months ago for a beautiful TC .32 Cherokee and it just got uncomfortably high and I had to stop. Ended up finding a remarkable one from one of the members here. Turned out after contacting him for payment and shipping we had worked together 25 or so years ago, what a small world.

This is my unfired Penn Carbine! I have all the goodies for it, maybe one day!

Attachments

• 2IMG_0794.JPG
    2IMG_0794.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
To cool man- I have 3 rifles unfired. In two days I’m shooting one of them.

It’s like having a classic car on blocks in the garage with zero miles on it, neat and all…Yet wrong in so many ways.

Back