• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Thompson Center New Englander Percussion Rifle (Left Hand) - With Extra Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Left hand .50 caliber T/C with extra .54 caliber barrel.

Rifle is in excellent plus condition.

Purchased in 1992 and has seen very little use - mostly a safe queen. I used the .50 caliber for only 1 year at the local monthly shoots. The .54 caliber barrel was purchased for deer hunting and only used for one season.

The rifle has detachable sling swivels and sling along with the original T/C takedown tool and literature - no box.

This is Not a kit gun!

Price is $650 firm. No trades please. Local pickup only - I live in Louisville, KY

Going to try and sweeten the deal a little:

See new/added pics below.

Adding in some Hornady "Great Plains" .50 and .54 caliber bullets.
These are new - yet at least 20 years old. Lube has probably died up. Most boxes are full - some are partials.

Also adding some sabots - not sure if they are 50's or 54's.

Added a new/unused Lyman .54 caliber Minnie mold

Going to hold the price at $650 for everything.

1635437783109.png

Attachments

• 20211123_103029.jpg
    20211123_103029.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 55
  • 20211123_102902.jpg
    20211123_102902.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20211123_102917.jpg
    20211123_102917.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply - I was out of town. I really don't want to get into shipping stuff. Tried it before and turned out to be a mess. I'll knock off $25 for the inconvenience of driving to Louisville. Thanks.

Mark

It will cost me over $70 @ 15mpg round trip and a full day traveling.
I would really like to see it down to the $500 mark. Then I can probably convince my better half to let me get it as an early Christmas present. Let me know...

It will cost me over $70 @ 15mpg round trip and a full day traveling.
I would really like to see it down to the $500 mark. Then I can probably convince my better half to let me get it as an early Christmas present. Let me know...
The deal is a little better now - can't go that low - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back