• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Thompson Center Hawken stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a TC Hawken stock, complete with hardware. Condition of the wood isn't real important.

Mr. Sinner:

I might have what you are searching for. This is a custom piece of wood that I order about 33 years ago. Has never been shot as I never finished it completely. It is about 98% complete. It just needs a little wood sanded near the trigger and on the end to complete the stock. I still have the original barrel, but there is a round stuck in it; apparently my father (maybe me, don't remember) had the barrel milled and put a Williams site on it. Please see the pics below.

Attachments

• TC_05.jpg
    TC_05.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 91
  • TC_04.jpg
    TC_04.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 98
  • TC_03.jpg
    TC_03.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 100
  • TC_02.jpg
    TC_02.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 98
  • TC_01.jpg
    TC_01.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 98
PM Sent,
I have a nearly Pristine T/C Hawken 50 Cal. Stock set complete with all hardware.
All you would need is a barrel.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a TC Hawken stock, complete with hardware. Condition of the wood isn't real important.

Ebay usually has some.
Make sure you get the right barrel channel dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back