• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal from the custom shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a TC Hawken in brand new in the box form the TC custom shop also known as Fox Ridge outfitters. This gun has never been fired or even put together to my knowledge. I have not even removed it from the box. It has the QLA muzzle on it and the barrel is a 1 in 66 round ball barrel. The bluing on the barrel is very high lustre. I bought it from another seller and at one time was going to use it. I really have no need for it as I have plenty of other guns to shoot. So Im going to sell it. This gun has really nice wood on it and no patch box. Also note in a couple of pics some small impressions in the wood which I tried my best to get pictures of. Those were there when I bought the gun. Not sure how they got there. They are really hard to see unless you get just in the right light. IMG_1561.JPGIMG_1562.JPGIMG_1563.JPGIMG_1564.JPG Asking 700.00 plus shipping.

Looks just like mine! Have you checked the rifling because my T/C Hawken Custom is 1:48 rifling. I wish mine was 1:66!

I have a TC Hawken that was offered for a while as a round ball rifle it has black hardware and nose cap and is marked on the barrel "1:66".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back