SOLD Thompson Center Hawken 50 cal from the custom shop

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl52

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a TC Hawken in brand new in the box form the TC custom shop also known as Fox Ridge outfitters. This gun has never been fired or even put together to my knowledge. I have not even removed it from the box. It has the QLA muzzle on it and the barrel is a 1 in 66 round ball barrel. The bluing on the barrel is very high lustre. I bought it from another seller and at one time was going to use it. I really have no need for it as I have plenty of other guns to shoot. So Im going to sell it. This gun has really nice wood on it and no patch box. Also note in a couple of pics some small impressions in the wood which I tried my best to get pictures of. Those were there when I bought the gun. Not sure how they got there. They are really hard to see unless you get just in the right light. IMG_1561.JPGIMG_1562.JPGIMG_1563.JPGIMG_1564.JPG Asking 700.00 plus shipping.

dalmeida88

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks just like mine! Have you checked the rifling because my T/C Hawken Custom is 1:48 rifling. I wish mine was 1:66!

Mark Herman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a TC Hawken that was offered for a while as a round ball rifle it has black hardware and nose cap and is marked on the barrel "1:66".

dalmeida88

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a TC Hawken that was offered for a while as a round ball rifle it has black hardware and nose cap and is marked on the barrel "1:66".
I might just have to track down one of those one day to add to the collection!

dalmeida88

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for getting sidetracked. It's a great rifle, hopefully someone grabs it!

Status
Not open for further replies.