• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SPF: Thompson Center Flintlock Pennsylvania Hunter Carbine Stock with Unfired Green Mountain Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post Photos of the rifle you are selling…. With a new updated Piece of paper containing the date and Your user name.

To clarify

Thank you

This is the rifle I am selling. 1 photo was incorrect, and I have corrected that. There should be nothing to clarify. I am selling 2 PA hunters, and inadvertently posted a photo of the other guns bore to this ad. All of the other photos are of the correct gun. This shouldn’t be a big deal. If necessary I can post a new photo of the bore with my name and date when I get back home on Tuesday.

Reactions: koz
Split all things aside on the sale...your,e in a fantastic Region....
I agree. I moved from Southern Illinois about 9 years ago and haven’t regretted it a bit. History, mountains, and a great ML club (Old Saratoga). What more could I want? We’re visiting friends in Columbia, MD this weekend. They live in a townhouse where they are piled on top of one another. I cannot imagine living here.

Bore…

Looks like a entirely different barrel

Perhaps for redundancy to clarify

Repost photos and Paperwork

If not…

Ok??!?!

Sorry for the delay, I got wrapped up in stuff and forgot to post the photos. Here they are. Still available.

Attachments

• IMG_2714.JPEG
    IMG_2714.JPEG
    801.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2715.JPEG
    IMG_2715.JPEG
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
What length is the Green mountain octogon barrel? 33”?

1-70” twist?

I know it’s been stated, just want to clarify.

Also… is the lock new model or old style? Difficult to see in photo. Looks to be newer design.

What length is the Green mountain octogon barrel? 33”?

1-70” twist?

I know it’s been stated, just want to clarify.

Also… is the lock new model or old style? Difficult to see in photo. Looks to be newer design.
33” octagon with 1:70 twist. I’m not sure what the differences in the locks are, so I cannot answer that, I’m sorry. If you let me know what to look for I’ll answer to the best of my ability.

Are you interested in purchasing?

Last edited:
I certainly was…as these are very nice rifles

Unfortunately I see closer looking at the stock,lock the condition isn’t that of great.

Appreciate the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back