• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE $150 OFF Thompson Center Cherokee .45 NIB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bornintheussr

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This is hard to find single trigger Cherokee in .45 . From what I know this rifles were produced for short period of time and there's an urban myth that factory was destroyed in fire and that's why this were discontinued.

old price $895, new price $745 Shipped CONUS

Layaways available up to 6 month with 400 down

20240521_094805.jpg
20240521_094849.jpg
20240521_094735.jpg
20240521_094748.jpg

Last edited:
Not too bad a deal. I picked uo 2 mint condition Senecas 46 and 36 for $1200.
The Seneca is my favorite of all T/C rifles. I'm still looking for a 36. I had one 40 years ago. Can't remember what I did with it, but I do remember many days with it in the woods after squirrels and turkeys. It seems everyone these days are using or wanting a custom fowler but I'd take a 36 Seneca over that anyway. With a conical it even makes a good deer gun. I remember in those days gun season required .35 caliber as a minimum in any rifle to hunt deer with. If I don't find one soon I'll have to get one of Jim's SMR in .36.

The Seneca is my favorite of all T/C rifles. I'm still looking for a 36. I had one 40 years ago. Can't remember what I did with it, but I do remember many days with it in the woods after squirrels and turkeys. It seems everyone these days are using or wanting a custom fowler but I'd take a 36 Seneca over that anyway. With a conical it even makes a good deer gun. I remember in those days gun season required .35 caliber as a minimum in any rifle to hunt deer with. If I don't find one soon I'll have to get one of Jim's SMR in .36.
I got to shoot a friends once, that rifle just felt good, almost like part of your body and was very accurate. Hope you find one Mike. I tried to buy my friends from him, naturally he turned down all offers.

The factory did burn. Not a myth. I had a New Englander back there for repair that burned up with the factory. T/C sent me a brand new NE to replace it. Alas, it had the Quick Load de-Accurizer and it quickly went down the road.

Nice Cherokee.

Back