• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Thompson Center Adjustable Sight Sets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below TC rear and front sight sets for sale. All three of the rear sights have the .840" screw hole spacing. All three rear blades are for the bead type front sight. None of the rear sights have the base mounting screws, but they have good springs and adjust correctly. One of the rear sights is missing the 3/32" roll pin in front. Otherwise they are all good to go. The five front sights are all the bead type. I am asking $75 for all of them and the shipping will be an additional $8.50. I ship USPS Priority Mail. I accept USPS Money Orders or I can take a credit/debit card w/ the 3.5% fee if you call me.

IMG_0146.jpeg
IMG_0147.jpeg
IMG_0148.jpeg

Latest posts

Back