• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson Center 54 Cal. Model?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl323

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Started a new topic, sorry, hoping I can post my pic. This is the T/C 54 cal I bought at the gun show yesterday. Shoots like a dream. Thanks to everyone who posted help on IDing her. I researched pics, etc. on net. Still not sure if she's the New Englander, Renegade, or some other model. I think I've ruled out the Hawken, no brasswork on stock. The previous owner lengthened the stock but I assume it didn't have the curved buttplate. Double triggers. Stamped Thompson Center Arms, Rochester New Hampshire, 54 Cal, no model given. Any help appreciated. Hope I can get this pic to post.
000_7040_zps40d0329c.jpg.html

I don't see my photo link illuminated. Is there a way to import a pic directly into a post from my computer where the photo is in my Kodak Easyshare software? Thanks.

buddy we need to hit the range...almost hit it this morning again. the best way to post from a site like photobucket I found is to try the link first do a preview. that way you can delete the one that didn't work and try the next. this one is from my pb...use the img link. I use imgur most of the time but think I'll switch back to pb.

Looks to me like someone cut the curved but off added wood and a pad. Measure the length of the barrel and let us know how long it is. :v

that's a t/c renegade. it came from the factory with the flat butt. someone just replaced the flat steel buttplate with a grind-to-fit recoil pad.

From the muzzle to the first "seam" just before the nipple area is 26" on the nose, 27" exactly to the "seam" just behind, that seam where on my Investarms Hawken I lift the barrel out to give it that hot soapy water in the bucket suction wash.

You cannot load pictures to the forum directly from your computer.

You need to join a photo hosting site like Photobucket. Then load your picture from your computer to that site.

Select the picture you want to show and grab the link that starts off with "[Image]" and copy it.

Come to the forum and paste the "image" stuff into your post and your picture should show up so we can see it.

Congrats on your new rifle AND figuring out how to post a pic of it! Your a better tech wiz than me :) That sure looks like a TC Renegade to me that someone went through the trouble of adding a hunk of wood to it. That would sure line up the sights nicely for long arm apes like me. That gun could sure make a nice shooter and hunting weapon. Congrats! Greg :thumbsup:

The amount of wood added appeared to be the amount that would be required to replace the cut off curved stock butt plate. It could have been eather way. :v

I see 54 cal T/C Hawken stocks for sale from to time from Evilbay. Your barrel would just drop in. Just sight in and if you need a new stock, go for it.

Robert

Back