• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Thompson center 32 caliber cherokee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

36ball

32 Cal.
Reaction score
32 cherokee average shape for its age, bore is great 450.00 plus shipping.

Send me a private message using the forum's "Conversation" system if your interested.

Both my boys learned how to shoot with this model T/C.
Good squirrel gun with RB
Good turkey & javelina gun with 32 caliber Maxiballs
Still have mine, for 35 years now

Try a PM, doesn’t seem as though the OP has been on in a while.
E8E883AF-6F68-42F1-A969-E98734A22979.jpeg

ALCON:
What follows is a joke so please don't get mad.

Listen up Eskimo Quinn & you too Ferret Boy...
I've been messaging this guy for weeks and nobody's going to take this rifle from me. . Of course this means that 36 ball would actually have to respond to the messages that I've sent him. But that's besides the point. I'm certain that he's reading my love letters.

I'm determined to get this rifle. And if I don't then I'm going to have to keep on searching it on the arms list. And I'm starting to develop carpal tunnel. . So back off!!

Hahaha Just joking around. I don't think this guy's been on this site since early in 2020. Maybe he's going on vacation.

I'm lucky enough to have four 32's and even luckier that one's a Cherokee. Nice fast twist turns it into tack driver. That one might go in the box with me when I'm done here. You won't be sorry if you get it.
do you have a cva squirrel rifle in .32 cal or the stock?

Let me check to see what that one is. When you asked that question it reminded me that I have five 32's. A Cherokee, a GM 32 for my Renegade, two DGW Squirrel's, one cap and one flint with a L&R lock, and a Traditions Deer Hunter in 32 cal that I switched over from cap to flint. At this time I'm not thinking about moving any out but who knows what tomorrow brings.
do you have a cva squirrel rifle in .32 cal or the stock?

Latest posts

Back