• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

This is pretty scary!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, have both. Actually ended up with three copies of Hawken Rifles: The Mountain Man's Choice. I'm not entirely sure how or when that happened.

I have a buddy who's into fly fishing and he's constantly purchasing titles that he later finds he already had. He ships them to me and I get free books all the time. Truth is that it's happened so frequently that I actually feel guilty about it.

I have a buddy who's into fly fishing and he's constantly purchasing titles that he later finds he already had.
When I was traveling a lot, I'd frequently buy books at the airport that sounded interesting, only to find out about halfway through that I'd already read it, sometimes multiple times... Sigh. I guess at least I enjoyed them.

I was searching for an out of print book a few months back. I needed the information out of it more than the actual book. Found one on Amazon in Liverpool, England for an outrageous price. I ran a search for it the next day, just as I was about to bite the bullet and pay for the ridiculous price and shipping. Darn, if the university of Indiana didn't have it on-line for free. I down loaded it and printed it out myself. Happy Day!

I always liked Baird's writing. I once had every copy of Black Powder Report and Black Powder Cartridge News. Lost them in a fire. When the magazine stopped coming, I was still owed half a year, and didn't care The lawsuit was bull manure.

Back