• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

This is pretty scary!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
I'm rich. I have both!

pwbsmokey

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm rich. I have both!

Same here

GANGGREEN

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Yup, have both. Actually ended up with three copies of Hawken Rifles: The Mountain Man's Choice. I'm not entirely sure how or when that happened.

I have a buddy who's into fly fishing and he's constantly purchasing titles that he later finds he already had. He ships them to me and I get free books all the time. Truth is that it's happened so frequently that I actually feel guilty about it.

Reaction score
I have a buddy who's into fly fishing and he's constantly purchasing titles that he later finds he already had.
When I was traveling a lot, I'd frequently buy books at the airport that sounded interesting, only to find out about halfway through that I'd already read it, sometimes multiple times... Sigh. I guess at least I enjoyed them.

zimmerstutzen

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I was searching for an out of print book a few months back. I needed the information out of it more than the actual book. Found one on Amazon in Liverpool, England for an outrageous price. I ran a search for it the next day, just as I was about to bite the bullet and pay for the ridiculous price and shipping. Darn, if the university of Indiana didn't have it on-line for free. I down loaded it and printed it out myself. Happy Day!

I always liked Baird's writing. I once had every copy of Black Powder Report and Black Powder Cartridge News. Lost them in a fire. When the magazine stopped coming, I was still owed half a year, and didn't care The lawsuit was bull crap.