• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This forum is....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine works as good or better?

OFF TOPIC.........Has Colorado Clyde been here since change? maybe he is someone else now??
No. He hasn't been here. The last time he logged in was on October 25th which was before the forum changed its operating software.

The new software lists his name as being "coloradoclyde" but as we all know, the new program seemed to rename a lot of us.

I have no idea why he hasn't rejoined the forum. It isn't that hard to do if one uses the "Contact Us" button down in the dark blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
Clicking that button and telling Angie about the problem will allow her to send a E-Mail to the person and tell them what their current name is and what they need to do to log back onto the site.

I drummed out all the ads, so both the old and the new have been super fast on my machine. Just a flicker, and the next page is fully loaded.

It took me a couple of visits to get comfortable with the new way of doing things. Now the only thing causing me the slightest stumble is the new way of doing quotes. Another forum I'm on switched to something very similar about the same time, so it's coming together fast for me now.

It isn't that hard to do if one uses the "Contact Us" button down in the dark blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
I tried just after the change-over because the login page wouldn't recognize my user name. The "contact us" had the same problem and would not allow me to move forward - the captcha would NOT load on either page and would not submit.

I'm sure it isn't possible that you did not answer the captcha question right, is it? :cool:
I know the first time I tried it, I didn't fully understand that I was supposed to put the name of the right color in the little box. The next time I tried, I closely read the question and figured out that when you mix blue and yellow together you get green.
After I entered green in the box, everything went smoothly. :)

Latest posts

Back