• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD The Woodland Indians Book

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
The Woodland Indians Book.jpg
The Woodland Indians Book, by C. Keith Wilbur, is 102 pages of illustrated accounts of the
lifestyles of America's first inhabitants. During their 18,000 years in the new world, they were the first to suffer staggering loses from foreign diseases, brought in by peoples of other countries, which gave them no immunity . They were the first to experience being divided and dispersed by the colonial invasions that overwhelmed them. High on the list of the world's greatest adventures and achievements must be the exploration and settlement of the great and uninhabited American Continent.
Another fine addition to any student's library of American Early History.
Read several times, still in excellent condition. $ 8 free shipping.

I'll take it if it is still available.
Please PM me with payment details.

Good morning Diogense454, thank you for your interest in my book.
I can take a personal Check (wait till check clears), USPS money order or by paypal.
My contact info is as follows:

Paul Tremblay Sr.
15624 SE 88th Ave.
Summerfield, FL 34491

Email: [email protected] (paypal)

Once you've decided on payment method, please send me your contact info as well, so I can prepare the book for shipment.
Have a great weekend, Paul

Yes Frank, I've received all of your emails, the paypal payment hasn't posted as yet. No problem, i'm already getting the book ready for shipment.

Thank you sir,
I'll check with the bank when she gets home tonght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back