• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The Weaving Welshman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The horned toad says we should go to Mexico.
Nice website, cant get an order in. Tried the online form, then email, now phone. Never a reply in a months time.
Did we loose Lynn Blevens and I'm the last to hear of it? Anyone giving his quality and selection a run for his money? :confused:
I have horns here that need straps.

Have a few of Ohioramm's straps for different items and am very happy with the quality of them.

Howdy!
Bought from him a few months back. Took awhile to get ahold of him; left phone messages. Seems he was dealing with some family affairs. Keep trying, his stuff is good.

3 months of nothing from him. No more. Wont return calls or email.
Asked for help at Powder Horns and More. Very helpful. They are expanding the line of horn straps and gun slings now. Much better to take my business over there than keep beating a welsh horse. :dead:

Maybe he just got tired of it?
Maybe it ain't fun no more.
Did he cheat you?
Or are you just un-happy because you can't get what you want?
I mean,, why you doggin the man?

Why? Because he has a website to take online orders that go unfilled. Why have a phone number set up to take orders if you don't return calls? If you don't take orders? If you are going to leave people hanging not knowing if the have an order in the hopper???
And if you got tired of doing it or have family or health issues, put up a notice on the website. Or at least change your outgoing phone message.
If I ran a business like that I would have been out of business in 90 days.
That's why. :cursing:
And, no. He did not cheat me. You would have to take an order to do that.

Realize this is an old thread but.....His web site is still active and you can place an order and pay via PayPal. Unfortunately you will hear nothing and neither he nor his wife will respond to e-mail, phone calls or text messages. They are both very active on Facebook. At this time I am out $62 which PayPal will refund if he has not redeemed it from his account. Sure wish I had seen this thread before I placed an order. Caveat Emptor.

I suggest Kris Polizzi Custom Weaving as an alternative. She has a gazillion samples to chose from and her prices are very reasonable.

Feb 2018, Lynn wrote on facebook:

Good morning all.Im sorry to say,I will no longer taking order for my straps.Im working for a holster company sewing holster.All of my time is fix on my job.I would like to thank everyone for the support you all have giving me over the years.I have made some great friends and hope this continues.My web site will be coming down shortly.Please stop by on Facebook and say Hi.Take care The Weaving Welshman a.k.a. Lynn. If you need a strap please contact Dan Lamping here on Facebook. Good friend and he does great work

Back