• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The temptation!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
History has shown us that we forgive ourselves for what we do.🧠
We do not forgive for what we did not do.👨‍🎓
Do you need to be able to forgive yourself?
Do you want forgiveness?
Then you must buy it!
And all will be forgiven.:thumb:

You know its true.
Pay it off while locked down. Instead of those wild evenings partying hard at the local watering hole. They would have cost more for sure. So really it is not costing anything and you will have more than a sore head to show for it.
:ghostly:

Just give em a call. Calls are allowed in lockdown. Pay the deposit.;)
Well that is the best argument I can think of. Maybe I should have been a second hand car salesman.:dunno:

History has shown us that we forgive ourselves for what we do.🧠
We do not forgive for what we did not do.👨‍🎓
Do you need to be able to forgive yourself?
Do you want forgiveness?
Then you must buy it!
And all will be forgiven.:thumb:

You know its true.
Pay it off while locked down. Instead of those wild evenings partying hard at the local watering hole. They would have cost more for sure. So really it is not costing anything and you will have more than a sore head to show for it.
:ghostly:

Just give em a call. Calls are allowed in lockdown. Pay the deposit.;)
Well that is the best argument I can think of. Maybe I should have been a second hand car salesman.:dunno:
I agree a deposit would have ben a safe way not only not spreading the virus but maybe loosing your shotgun licence and a fine
Feltwad:doh:

Ahhr but it is an essential journey. They are a hardware store and post office too!
I need another book of stamps see, a mouse trap and dog food😊
You must report any such urges to your local kommissar and perform a penance of 50 'Hail Lenins' and drink a liter of Aristocrat vodka. Then you must kiss the amber-stone embedded ring on the statue of the unknown red army Proletariat soldier on the corner of your street.

I am not going to start another argument lockdown is lockdown talk some common sense .
Feltwad
You have started an argument. In fact you seem a natural sir!
It is not illegal to buy firearms or ammunition under the lock down rules. It is not illegal to visit any shop still open under the current lock down rules.
It matters not if its a book of matches or a firearm IF the shop is legally open.
Phone your chief constable if your not sure. I am monitored for the covid19 virus due to my work daily also. As are other members of my family.
Disregard the above if you already are aware of thus .

Last edited by a moderator:
You have started an argument. In fact you seem a natural sir!
It is not illegal to buy firearms or ammunition under the lock down rules. It is not illegal to visit any shop still open under the current lock down rules.
It matters not if its a book of matches or a firearm IF the shop is legally open.
Phone your chief constable if your not sure. I am monitored for the covid19 virus due to my work daily also. As are other members of my family.
Disregard the above if you already are aware of this.
You are not allowed under lockdown to make unnecessary journeys only for essentials such has food medicine and a place of work but people like you think it does not effect them and do not care that they may be a carrier of the Corvid virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure mr Feltwad is correct and you are not allowed to visit this shop. SO would you please let me know the full address of said shop with post code as I am excused and can travel.:horseback::)

Back