• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The temptation!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zonie, you zap my post to Brit about pass ups on guns, it was meant to show if it is there and you want it buy it. Yes it mentioned un-mentionable guns passed up only to regret not buying them, it was meant to show how one misses opportunities on desirable weapons that one not often comes across.

Just visited my local fun store and he has a rare zoli zouarve in 16g! Yes 16g!!
I know, how rare is that!!!
Resist, resist, resist 🥴.
Must divert my mind.....somehow.
That’s one of those items you buy when you see it. Unlikely you will ever see another one. How many have you seen prior to this one? Buy it now or shut up. As we say on this side of the pond, $h1t or get off the pot.

Why even think about it? If it's only money that concerns you we all know that money is just something that declines in value every day. The gun you desire will not decline in value, at least in terms of what you can get for it. Be that trading it for a month's worth of survival food during hard times or, if times are really hard, the ability use it to rob a bank and steal the money to buy a month's worth of survival food.

On second thought, it might be better to eliminate the middle man and just use the gun to rob a grocery store to steal the month's worth of survival food!

Last edited:
If you don't buy this, it'll cause you to lose sleep, loss of sleep is an unhealthy situation at best, we need to be in our best health moving forward especially as we are in the clutches of covid, looking forward, buying this particular smooth bore is sure to save your life, see this helps make it an easy sell to the lady of the house................

1616219702980.png

Do not bet on it, I attempted to post about similar situations albeit with un-mentionable guns in my past, guess it ruffled some feathers and it was sent off to who knows where.

In that gauge, aren’t the barrel walls pretty thin at the muzzle?
I have been looking for a deal on a Zouave to have bored out to 20 gauge and jug choked to Modified choke.
Possibly even straight rifled too.

The little black powder devil 😈 says you know you need it. Don't worry, the Lord forgives thankfully because He knows I have fallen for such temptations. I am about to add another Pedersoli SXS 20, in the flint edition . Why, just because I want 2 of them, The Heir and the Spare if you know what I mean🤪. Brit, you only live once so buy it up my friend. Just be nice to the wife!

Perhaps the police will talk you out of it when they catch you making an unnecessary journey during lockdown. Just saying.

Back