• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The temptation!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it when you just want some light hearted fun on here someone has to keep popping up and spoiling the mood 🤦‍♂️
In all honesty it is a different country with different laws and civic rules. Though we may think it is a light hearted way to encourage Brit it may be a bit of a real problem for him.
I hope that is not the case and all bodes well for his desires and we all get through the Pandemic without a lot of bad feelings.
Some of us pamper our desires to excess. Been there done that and Im on the wagon right now but I know the urge!
LBL

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it when you just want some light hearted fun on here someone has to keep popping up and spoiling the mood 🤦‍♂️
Well you think it is light hearted fun to defy the lockdown and drive a not necessary journey which could be spreading the corvid virus .try and explain the fun to the families who have lost loved ones and see what their answer will be. I now think this talk on the law concerning lockdown should end and get back to the thread on a 16 bore Zoli gun
Feltwad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you think it is light hearted fun to defy the lockdown and drive a not necessary journey which could be spreading the corvid virus .try and explain the fun to the families who have lost loved ones and see what their answer will be. I now think this talk on the law concerning lockdown should end and get back to the thread on a 16 bore Zoli gun
Feltwad
I think you should get over yourself.

I bought a gallon of milk at a local Top's market. They clearly had signs up telling all that enter that masks are required. I wore no mask and as usual milk is in the very back of the store. No one said anything. I've had it with this manure. Brit, I think you are a closet American. Heck these days, real Americans are closet Americans.
Robby
robby

This is the SMOOTHBORE section, not the talk about covid section.
Get back on track everyone or I'll shut this thread down.

Just visited my local fun store and he has a rare zoli zouarve in 16g! Yes 16g!!
I know, how rare is that!!!
Resist, resist, resist 🥴.
Must divert my mind.....somehow.
Zoli did make military style muzzleloaders a while back and transitioned to cartridge loading traditional over and under and also side by sides (which are really nice guns now BTW) But I'm thinking they may have dabbled in the sport muzzloading market somewhere in the middle. I've seen Zoli Zouve muskets sell on line for less than $400. I mean, nice looking guns for that price to. It's just amazing what's out there. Good luck with your new rabbit gun. Have fun!
Neil

This I understand but why a smooth"ed"bore musket when there are heaps of original fowlers?
A musket handles like a musket and a fowler doesnt handle like a musket
I like the reproduction models. I have never really crossed paths with a shootable original that was affordable to me. And I'm not bidding on something I have not inspected.
I also stalk alot of my small game. In fact just as when I use to deer stalk so I do with small game.
I no longer do driven game.
I have two double guns that cover any bird shooting. My trade gun has taken off the wing too. My 45 is very good for wing shooting believe it or not.
Don't worry friend....I could make it work and provide a smile 😊👍

Back