The story teller" Broken Limb"

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel collums

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings I I'm the story teller known as Broken Limb. I am the first born son of the mighty hunter Raven. I live in a time when man followed the herding animals for survival. The stories I tell begin in a time when the old ones of the clan started the epic journey from an icy mountain home across the frozen waters to a land filled with ferocious beast. Although my clan was not the first of many to make this journey it is the story of my people "The Clan Of The White Bear".

What in the world does this have to do with muzzleloading and the time period of this forum? (firearms to 1865)

coloradoclyde

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I think I saw that movie, only it was called "The Clan of The Cave Bear". :haha:

daniel collums

45 Cal.
Reaction score
It is who I am, nothing more. While I dont use a gun to hunt with in my story my people tamed the land and in the later helped the Europeans find there way and make their home here. Without me the first of you to venture here would have failed. And your story would not be.

coloradoclyde

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Toccopola said:
Without me the first of you to venture here would have failed. And your story would not be.
The first did fail!
Stories get recorded by the successful and the literate.

Claude Mathis

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Toccopola said:
It is who I am, nothing more. While I dont use a gun to hunt with in my story my people tamed the land and in the later helped the Europeans find there way and make their home here. Without me the first of you to venture here would have failed. And your story would not be.
Jack made a valid point. This forum is confined by Rule Number One , "From the inception of firearms through 1865", no cavemen. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts