• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The Rifle Shoppe...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooter76

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I've heard all the horror stories about people waiting so long to have their orders filled that they forgot they ever even ordered, and the warnings to contact them too ensure they have what I want in stock before placing an order... But are there items and gun kits they're more likely to have in stock?

I ask because I am still heavily considering ordering a 1742 LLP Musket kit when I redeploy in a couple months and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what the odds are they'll have the parts in stock? I know I'll be told to contact them and I will as soon as I get home, but I'm just curious what everyone thinks my odds are of getting the order filled in a decent time frame?

"But are there items and gun kits they're more likely to have in stock?"

" but I'm just curious what everyone thinks my odds are of getting the order filled in a decent time frame?"

In all honesty, how can anyone here answer those questions when they do not work there?

Put "Rifle Shoppe" in the search and you will find many discussions concerning them.

meeee..... I would call them, and you are not that far away, I would drive there to pickup..

? ? ?

Now it's my turn to complain about TRS. I built a
wheel lock using the German lock # 535. Fired it
about eight shots and the main spring broke in 2
places. I emailed them and they said a new batch
will arrive at the end of January....I keep email
ing but never get any answer...Why don't they hire
an office person...Plenty people are sending them
money....I haven't. Waiting for an answer.

Latest posts

Back