• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The Possibles shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Possible Shop
115 East College Blvd. #199
Roswell, NM
575-625-6762

[email protected]

Placed an order with Don this AM He was a little better on price on the sight I wanted then others and a lot better then some.

I also ordered 2 molds, all online at like 5 AM

Got a call a few hours later one of the molds I ordered, he sold the last one in stock 4 orders ahead of me :(

He took that mold off my card and shipped the order at 12:13! Post office shows they have it and in transit :grin:

Not only same day almost same morning, if it hadn't been for the time it took for him to call and me to call back he might have shipped it before I ordered it :rotf:

I have had great service with them also! When I lived inn New Mexico I could drive out to his house and pick stuff up to save mailing time. Small one man show!

Now that I think about it, that was over 20 years ago!! Wow!!

I’ve purchased several items from him. I was very satisfied with the service and products. I found him to be a very interesting and pleasant gentleman to deal with. :thumbsup:

Many years ago I placed a phone order for some various small items. My card was not charged nor did I receive the items. I gave the man a call. I was polite and simply explained the problem. He apologized profusely for forgetting the order. He shipped the order via next day and did not charge me shipping. He also must of knocked some of the order total as I was not charged for the full amount. I have since ordered from him several times and shipping has been timely. Everybody makes mistakes. It's how you take care of your mistake that matters. He's good folk.

I have been ordering from The Possibles Shop for several years now. Every transaction was completely satisfactory and I will continue to order from them.

Back