Quantcast

The Patriot Movie "Rescue" scene...Kentucky Style.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
Guess this one could be called a "trekking " video. Since there isn't much "rondy" or trekking activities going on this summer...this is at least something to watch and is less than 5 minutes long.
We've probably all seen the patriot movie with Mel Gibson in it. I tried to recreate the "rescue" scene with 3 cheap deck of card sized video cameras, several "Redcoats" cut from wall paneling, an old editing program & a lot of enthusiasm. This one was 100% done by me at a friend's wooded place in eastern Kentucky.
I hope you enjoy this one from the summer of 2017.

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I bet that was as stress relieving as scream therapy! In fact they would go well together, LOL!

Cowboy

62 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
From Cody Wyoming, now lives in Oakwood Illinois
You Head Lopper!

That was funny as hell!

Think you’ve been scrounging the woods and finding those elusive Magic Mushroom’s!

You made my evening my friend!😅

Well done and thanks for sharing!

BTW: remind me not to be passing the bottle your way at the campfire!!😲

Respectfully, Cowboy

Eterry

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm glad you concentrated on using the hawk. At a match several years ago we had several shooters with the cold steel trail master knives. One guy missed a milk jug with his handgun and decided to take it out with his knife. He swung so hard the sharp blade went thru the jug and came around cutting his left arm pretty badly. I dont recall if he got stitched or kept the scar, but it was memorable.
Keep shooting...their getting closer...

toot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I for one rely liked it. it released some stress. what say you?

toot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
we all need some COMIC RELIEF once in a while! and this was it!