• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Outlaw Josey Wales....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being one of my 3 favorite Eastwood westerns, every time I sit down to watch it I lose myself in the movie. I know he wields a pair of Colt Walkers and a Colt 1860 Army....But what is the other revolver that he carries? Like I say I lose myself in the movie and forget analyze it more.

Being one of my 3 favorite Eastwood westerns, every time I sit down to watch it I lose myself in the movie. I know he wields a pair of Colt Walkers and a Colt 1860 Army....But what is the other revolver that he carries? Like I say I lose myself in the movie and forget analyze it more.

I was thinking it was a .31 Remington. However, it appears I was mistaken.
  • Colt 1848 Pocket: Josey Wales carries the .31 caliber pistol in a breast-pocket holster and uses it to kill one of the two men who try to capture him.

What's the movie where he's "dueling" it out with the bad guy where he's walking and shooting a Remington, changing the cylinder to reload as he gets closer...? Is that the end of Pale Rider?

Latest posts

Back