• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The "Outer Limits" Gettysburg TV Episode

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just caught on TV the 'Outer Limits' episode where time travelers are hitched up with Battle of Gettysburg and Lincoln; look it up on 'the tube'; the re-enactors used in it, and the artillery pounding prior to Picket's Charge are pretty impressive for a TV half-hour episode. It appears to have actually been filmed at Gettysburg, and even "predicts" a Black president in the future! Back about 1963 this was a wild prediction! One Confederate soldier looks like a "L'il Abner" character, but some of the guys look really good impression-wise! Wonder if any of them are still around and can brag to this day that they were in this neat TV episode? Watch as Pickett shoots a soldier with his percussion revolver; the soldier is a time traveler and knows how the thing will turn out! Remember this was in the midst of the Centennial craze!

I was informed by a friend, the Outer Limits episode was filmed during a 'revival' of the series in the early 2000's! It was filmed in British Columbia! The original 1963 was in B&W, not color. But if I caused anyone to check out the episode and had fun doing it, it's all good! I like to post if I make an innocent false statement or anything. I should have noted the corny-looking Lincoln Monument in the show; way too small! But it was fun to watch, even got me thinking about our place in time and how our destiny can be altered or not!

Latest posts

Back