• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

? The Original New England Rendezvous??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokennock

Cannon
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Original New England Rendezvous which was held at Goshen, CT. last year is being replaced by this "new" event at Fort #4? Or, are they having 2 events in New England on the same dates? (Which seems like a bad idea?
None of the links here, http://www.originalnepr.com/index.html seem to bring one anyplace useful, nor is there contact info. Google says they have a Facebook page but I don't/won't have anything to do with Facebook.

Thanks.

one event,fort #4... new management..
original..new.jpg

one event,fort #4... new management.. View attachment 23650
Thanks. That is the page I was looking at when I wrote my post. Interesting that they don't clarify it, and, there is no contact link.
Too bad, I enjoyed visitors day at Goshen last year and was looking forward to going again. Not sure about making that drive for a day trip.

Anyone else from Connecticut thinking of going?

The "Original Northeastern Primitive Rendezvous" that was in existence for many years is no longer. The event being put on at Fort 4, Memorial day weekend 2020 is a new group. I don't know anything about the new group, but I've participated in 2 primitive events at Fort 4 and can say that it was an awesome place for a rendezvous. I'm in central CT, but I'm not sure yet if I'm attending this year due to vacation time conflicts.
Kevin

Back