• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The only rifle in American history with a family connection to David Crockett | Tour with Greg Murry

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Today we're at Greg Murry's Crockett Longrifle Project display at the 2022 Contemporary Longrifle Association show. Greg has spent 30 years researching, documenting and saving the history of the Crockett family's longrifle building career.

The Forge Seat Rifle Shop ran from 1808 - 1826 and was operated by Samuel Crockett lll and Andrew Crockett lll, cousins of the legendary David Crockett.

I wanted to share Greg’s beautiful display with those that couldn’t make it to the events he has been attending and he graciously agreed to film with me. This has been an interesting project to follow over the years, I hope you enjoy this look at the Crockett Longrifle Project.

Back