• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done business with them for many years. They are not what you would consider a low priced company, but they give good service, and stand behind their products. Don't be afraid to do business with them...

As far as I am concerned they are an excellent company to deal with. Would not hesitate to do more business with them. They are especially helpful with TC parts as they purchased the TC parts when they sold to S&W. I have had great luck with them.

Dave

I bought a rifle from them. Upon arrival, the ramrod pipes were broken off (they were originally soldered on). The lock did not work correctly. I contacted them and of course they said send it back. I did. They refunded my total original cost plus the cost of return shipping and sent a letter of apology. I wish that rifle worked out for me but I was totally satisfied with the company and would buy from them again based on the experience. If I am correct, one of the owners has recently passed on, so you might need to check into whether or not they are fully operational at this time.

I swapped an unusual unmentionable rifle straight across for a new Crockett. I proposed the deal and they agreed. It's a bargain when both parties are happy. I haven't heard anything bad about them at all. They have a real walk in store full of good stuff. If you need something that's not in the online catalog you should give them a call - good chance they will have it.

I have bought 2 muzzleloaders from them and I can say that they are the best I have ever dealt with. Their descriptions (call them) are extremely accurate and the service is absolutely top notch.

I e-mailed them about a custom .54 T/C Hawken barrel and some other T/C parts and they called me in short order. The person I talked to helped with getting me set up with the parts needed and I was impressed with his knowlage about what I needed to do.

ThreeCrows

Ive done business with them several times and bought 2 rifles from them. I also bought a Lyman plains pistol kit from them where Suzi had Joe pick one out for me with figure in the wood. Suzi is the best and they are top shelf in my book.

I too did business with them they were stellar and what I bought came quickly and as pictured. I spoke toJoe i think and he was an interesting gentleman, he called me to get to know me before he sold me anything. We spoke for an hour. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back