Quantcast

The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

NorthFork

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone done any business with The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium? Good or bad? Thanks.

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have done business with them for many years. They are not what you would consider a low priced company, but they give good service, and stand behind their products. Don't be afraid to do business with them...

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned they are an excellent company to deal with. Would not hesitate to do more business with them. They are especially helpful with TC parts as they purchased the TC parts when they sold to S&W. I have had great luck with them.

Dave

Sparkitoff

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought a rifle from them. Upon arrival, the ramrod pipes were broken off (they were originally soldered on). The lock did not work correctly. I contacted them and of course they said send it back. I did. They refunded my total original cost plus the cost of return shipping and sent a letter of apology. I wish that rifle worked out for me but I was totally satisfied with the company and would buy from them again based on the experience. If I am correct, one of the owners has recently passed on, so you might need to check into whether or not they are fully operational at this time.

russellshaffer

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I swapped an unusual unmentionable rifle straight across for a new Crockett. I proposed the deal and they agreed. It's a bargain when both parties are happy. I haven't heard anything bad about them at all. They have a real walk in store full of good stuff. If you need something that's not in the online catalog you should give them a call - good chance they will have it.

SDSmlf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
If I am correct, one of the owners has recently passed on, so you might need to check into whether or not they are fully operational at this time.
Have received an order from them within the past month or so. Spoke with Suzi and Dave if I remember correctly. Good to deal with.

hawkeye2

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I have bought 2 muzzleloaders from them and I can say that they are the best I have ever dealt with. Their descriptions (call them) are extremely accurate and the service is absolutely top notch.

ThreeCrows

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I e-mailed them about a custom .54 T/C Hawken barrel and some other T/C parts and they called me in short order. The person I talked to helped with getting me set up with the parts needed and I was impressed with his knowlage about what I needed to do.

ThreeCrows

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Suzi's husband Joe has passed on recently, but they are still fully operational.

Grimord

Fyrstyk
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought many misc. black powder accessories, and one rifle from them. They were great to deal with.

deermanct

32 Cal.
Reaction score
They were about the only company that had a particular rifle in stock that I was looking for. I was very happy with dealing with them.

TomV

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone done any business with The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium? Good or bad? Thanks.
They have been great with me, know their stuff and have some hard to find parts.

TomV

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Suzi's husband Joe has passed on recently, but they are still fully operational.
Sorry to hear Joe passed on, I had spoken with him in January about getting a barrel made.

BigAl52

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ive done business with them several times and bought 2 rifles from them. I also bought a Lyman plains pistol kit from them where Suzi had Joe pick one out for me with figure in the wood. Suzi is the best and they are top shelf in my book.

Collector54

32 Cal
Reaction score
I too did business with them they were stellar and what I bought came quickly and as pictured. I spoke toJoe i think and he was an interesting gentleman, he called me to get to know me before he sold me anything. We spoke for an hour. Thoroughly enjoyed it.