• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

the gun work

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrbaker90

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am thinking about buy a custom barrel from them. anybody had any dealing with them? They seem real nice we talk for almost 20 mins on the phone

Superb folks and shop. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them over the last 15 years. Though I've never bought one of their barrels, I bought a used rifle mounted with one some time back. Great performer, and every reason for me to keep them on my radar for future builds.

Yes that them I'm thinking getting a custom barrel from them for a build I'm thinking about

I had the opportunity to stop in and shop real recently. I wouldn't be concerned in the least about future dealings with him.

Very knowledgeable and friendly, sold me what I needed, not wanted and lots of advice. The best experience I've ever had regarding guns, particularly muzzle loading.

Latest posts

Back