• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The end of an Era.:~((((

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
It saddens me to say this, but due to failing business, the 18th. Century Artisan's Show at the Country Cupboard in Lewisburg, Pa. is no longer. Tomorrow and Saturday will be the last days of the show since the Country Cupboard will be closing it's doors after 65 years.
I truly hope they find another venue in this area for future shows?
God bless and thank you Country Cupboard, for all your past support:
Two Feathers

I heard they are close to securing another venue but time will tell. There should be some good intel gathered in the next two days.
finger crossed.
Update: The show organizers have said on the show’s Facebook page that they are close to an agreement with a new venue for the show for next year.
anyone that has FB can look this up and confirm

I heard they are close to securing another venue but time will tell. There should be some good intel gathered in the next two days.
finger crossed.
Update: The show organizers have said on the show’s Facebook page that they are close to an agreement with a new venue for the show for next year.
anyone that has FB can look this up and confirm
Dutch7:
Thank you for the update. I do not get involved with Social Media in any manner, so I can't keep up, thanks.

My hope is, that the show gets moved to a venue at least as close to me as the CC was?
I'm sure they could get the Williamsport HS gymnasium, but I won't go into Williamsport, too dangerous for me. Back in the "Safe & Sane 70's" it was a beautiful place. I went there every year for the Fisherman's expo. HUGE show!!
I won't go there now!! Hardly a week goes by that someone doesn't get shot over there!
I'll be waiting to hear about the show.
Thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

While the news is sad, we appreciate @Two Feathers letting everybody know.

I don't tolerate change well, and aging doesn't make it any easier. I've never traveled to the event mentioned, but it sounds like a good one. Events like that help keep the past, and craftsmanship, alive and healthy. I hope the organizers will find a suitable venue, and keep the event going!

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

I am with you, pretty unsocial myself! HA!
I know several guys that are closely associated with the show so it won't be hard to get some details once things get firmed up.
Dutch7:
Thanks again. Please keep me updated if you can? NO sociability here either! :dunno::thumb: You can contact me direct if you'd like. My business email is [email protected]
Myself and a local buddy had talked about teaming up with a combined table. Guess that's NOT gonna' happen now?
God bless:
Two Feathers

While the news is sad, we appreciate @Two Feathers letting everybody know.

I don't tolerate change well, and aging doesn't make it any easier. I've never traveled to the event mentioned, but it sounds like a good one. Events like that help keep the past, and craftsmanship, alive and healthy. I hope the organizers will find a suitable venue, and keep the event going!

Best regards,

Notchy Bob
Notchy Bob:
Thank you. It was a big show. Something like 8 huge rooms and 200+ vendors? I know it spilled over into the hotel's banquet rooms. It was amazing seeing that many vendors and visiting again with old friends you only see once a year. It was like "going home." I felt like a little kid at Christmas. Everywhere I looked there was something really neat to see!! And the Craftsmanship was beyond imagination!! I got a bunch of my supplies there. I'll really miss that part a LOT too. Such a sad situation. 😢
I didn't get there as often as I wanted to. I only found out about it from another teacher back in 2010. I was looking forward to going again this year, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be? Our weather is really bad right now and like soup1279, I hesitate to drive in this ice and freezing rain. Especially for an hour on the Interstates.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I am with you, pretty unsocial myself! HA!
I know several guys that are closely associated with the show so it won't be hard to get some details once things get firmed up.
Update from the organizers, new venue is set and likely will be here for some time.
C038AE8D-3BF3-43DC-AF2B-6644363801B6.jpeg

Update from the organizers, new venue is set and likely will be here for some time.
View attachment 163357
Dutch7:
Thank you buddy, but Carlisle is a bit too far for me these days? I haven't been there since I went to a HamFest on the Fair Grounds in the 80's.
If it were closer, I'd go. Too bad, I'll really miss it.
Good fortune to every one who DOES attend. I'm thrilled to hear that the show finally "found a home."
Thank you for the update.
God bless
Two Feathers

Back