• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD the book Flintlocks - a Practical Guide for their Use and Appreciation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, I am late to this post but if you have any other copy of this book left i would like one nd can have payment out to you on Monday.

Regards
I do have just a few left - coming down to the last half-dozen! I'll set one aside for you. Paypal works ([email protected]), or you can mail me a check or money order ($39) at this address: Eric Bye, PO Box 384, North Springfield, VT 05150.
Thanks for your interest; keep your powder dry,
Eric

I am late as usual, if one is still available I would rather enjoy one.
Maybe a little late, but not too late! I have a few books left. PayPal is OK ([email protected]), or a check or money order ($39) works too. My address: PO Box 384, North Springfield, VT 05150.
Thanks!
Eric
I hope everyone interested can get the book. I treasure my copy. It is unexcelled as a resource. I'm surprised there hasn't been another printing.

Jeff
I hope there will be another printing; I have already submitted some changes and additions to the book to the NMLRA. I think the board of directors will vote on issuing a revised, second edition at their next meeting later this month. Thank you for your endorsement.
Keep your powder dry,
Eric Bye

Hello Eric , certainly price to ship will increase the price, no problem.
I know you, me met in the nineties in Friendship. I was there with Gust Florus. Spend also time on the primitive range and became member of Lizard's Widowmaker?
Hi, Hugo,
I have received your payment - thank you! Now I will need your mailing address. I will mail the book tomorrow (Monday).
Best wishes,
Eric

PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE YOUR ADDRESS ON THE FORUM. SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GIVE OUT THAT KIND OF INFORMATION.

Excellent book!
I bought my copy several months ago from Amazon as a digital copy and loaded it onto my Kindle. An excellent resource.

Hi Eric,
If you have any left, I would love a signed hard copy from you. Let me know.
Thanks,
Phil

For whatever reason, Eric decided to create another thread about this book. In it he said,

"Greetings, all,
Many thanks to the people who bought the Flintlocks book. All available copies have now been sold. I am trying to post a sold sign on the classified ad but so far without success... I'll try again in a minute. I am comfortable with lots of 18th-centurry technology, but I am easily buffaloed by electronic stuff from the 21st.
I hope no one was disappointed by the limited availability of the Flintlocks book. With luck the NMLRA will see fit to print a revised, second edition. If so, I'm sure it won't happen instantly, so please be patient. It will be worth the wait!
Shoot straight,
Eric Bye "

I am deleting the other post as it is not an offer to sell anything.
I also consider this book as SOLD so I'm going to change the heading and lock the thread.
Zonie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back