• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The Alamo cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed on some of the pictures. The flags were at half staff. Do they always fly them that way at the Alamo?

The only one I can think of recently who passed away was John Paul Stevens. The ex-supreme court justice. They do this "half staff" thing too often. It's not a rare thing like it once was. It really should be for very special occasions.

Tomorrow I'll see if my niece can forward this short video to my brother the Aggie. He'd appreciate it.For those not from around here , Aggie is slang for someone who attends or has attended Texas A+M University. I think I read in this thread that A+M helped restore this cannon. Plus I can't send pictures or videos on this tablet. I'm ignorant of A lot of "tech" stuff. Pictures and videos are done on the smart phone. And this tablet sends pictures sideways for some reason.

Glad y'all have enjoyed this. I certainly have. Now it's time to order something from Michael for yourself. :D
Sorry, I don't own a cannon that needs "fixen" but if I did I'd call on Michael. He's probably already well known in certain circles and I'm sure this Alamo Project made him even better known. It was a job well done. Thank You , this Texan appreciates any improvements done to or for the Alamo. Once again Thank You.!

Sorry, I don't own a cannon that needs "fixen" but if I did I'd call on Michael. He's probably already well known in certain circles and I'm sure this Alamo Project made him even better known. It was a job well done. Thank You , this Texan appreciates any improvements done to or for the Alamo. Once again Thank You.!
He does make other things that might interest you. See this: https://www.jmelledge.com/ArtGalleryPieces.html

Back